PacRim’s expertise has grown to include services that promote sustainability of infrastructure projects. We work closely with stakeholders, communities, public and federal agencies to define sustainability and facilitate implementation of suitable programs in ways that makes sense to their organization. Some of our clients include Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Agency (MTA) and Port of Long Beach (POLB).
For the past decade, PacRim engineers have also been involved with a number of alternative energy related projects such as Photovoltaic (PV), Wind Farm, and Power System Engineering for state agencies, education facilities, medical facilities, private clients, and abroad.
Our professional staff is experienced in programming, planning, design, and construction/installation.
Service capabilities in sustainability, climate change and alternative energy include:
- Project certification – LEEDTM, ENVISIONTM and GREENROADSTM
- Develop sustainability programs for projects
- Develop and implement sustainability strategies for programs/agencies/corporations
- Funding & grants research for sustainable infrastructure projects, including Public-Private Partnership (P3)
- Sustainability report and verification (using Global Reporting Initiative guidelines)
- Climate change mitigation
- Climate change risk & vulnerability assessment
- Resilience and climate change adaption
- Photovoltaic System Design and Install (PV)
- Consulting on ROI, Rebate program, PPA Options
- Solar Farm grading, structural review, design
- Power System Engineering
- Substation design
- High voltage Transmission line design
- Installation of power system components